3.10.2011

I am SO excited!

Tonight I'm packing my warmest clothes, shoes galore, nail polish, pens, paper, & my bible for the 1st Annual BeYOUtiful Retreat. The theme for the weekend is, "Broken to Beautiful."  I am so excited to spend time with 30 middle school girls that want to learn about true beauty. And the truth is that beauty starts on the inside and transforms the outside. I can't wait to see what God has planned! Keep us in you prayers this weekend... cabins with limited heat, muddy trails, & CRAZY campers = sure to be an EPIC weekend! :)

I wonder how the girls will react when my head gets shaved in 35 days? How their perception of beauty will change or stay the same? Only time will tell :) I can't wait!

Love & Blessings,

Angie

1 comment:

  1. It was an amazing retreat and I'm so glad that we were cabin buddies!! You're truly beautiful on the inside and out and you inspire me in so many ways!!

    ReplyDelete